hmmm, I used to wonder why ppl wld wanna blog, posting things in a public domain for all to view - lost of privacy, why not sticked to the old fashioned way of keepg a diary?
but recently as I got "hooked" onto facebook, and more & more ppl around startg their own blog I begin to chge my perspective of keepg my own blog. and of course owning a new wifi enabled phone has made me more IT savvy and go "paperless" hahaha
In every instance where there is a spur of inspiration or sthg juz irks u & u need an outlet to vent it or voice your opinions, facebook seems restrictive in my own personal opininon (which can sometimes be extreme or weird) in doing so, u may hv colleagues, friend's friends online who may be able to view whatever u post on yr walls; restriction to the length of yr posts (not the fault of facebook but rather to me itz "weird" to have lengthy posts on your facebook wall.
again w my new mobile phone, I have become more "on the go" each time I have an inspiration, wanna vent an anger, I simply text it so I hand-write lesser nowadays and "type" more.
beyond all these, I see blogging as an outlet to view my views/ observations of things ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment