Saturday, September 12, 2009

JUMP





























Was really looking forward to catching JUMP at the Esplanade yesterday.

JUMP is a coMic martial arts performance by a group of Koreans.
It was here in Spore from 11 to 13 Sep at the Epslanade.

It was really an 80 mins of good laugh! I enjoyed all their energetic kicks, stunts, somersaults , slow motion rewind mode stunts they did and the interaction they have with the audience (and am so glad us S'poreans were so spotting!) I am intrigued by how agile they are and through martial arts could display such a comedy. For the 1st time I make sure I had a chance to take pictures with the cast and well we manage to just get the right spot where the cast exit from the theatre to the open area to take pictures for us. Should have really bought my camera but well I didnt so photos were only taken with my mobile phone which then of course resolutions was not good.

Their next stops will be China and UK.

Official Website :

No comments:

Post a Comment